Release Date: September 17th, 2021
Updates to CERL hosted sites will be scheduled with individual customer leads. Self-hosted customers and licensing partners can receive installers on or after the release date.
BUILDER Web Application Bug Fixes
- Functionality assessments wizard capability restored without the application force quitting
- CAC login now works in Google Chrome - functionality has been restored
- Work Item generation no longer fails when run at the Building level
- Cost Modifiers are included in Section Cost calculations. Cost Modifiers were previously excluded in a Section Cost calculation kicked off by saving the section, requiring a roll-up to correctly recalculate the value.
- BUILDER Scenarios module screen load speed improved
- User can now load section results without an application error
- BRED Export errors remediated
- Functionality Assessment creation speed improvements
- Component Section “Add” error resolution
- Users can now use the same browser tab to log in to BUILDER after logging out
- Comprehensive nightly rollup process update calculation optimization and more efficient usage of the database resources to expedite the recalculation of the all metrics from the Section to the Organization levels.
Internet Explorer is no longer supported by BUILDER SMS. The only browsers that are currently supported for Builder application utilization are Microsoft Edge, Chrome, and Firefox