Release Date: August 31st, 2020
Updates to CERL hosted sites will be scheduled with individual customer leads. Self-hosted customers and licensing partners can receive installers on or after the release date.
BUILDER Web Application
Microsoft Silverlight Replacement
Microsoft Silverlight has been completely removed from the BUILDER Web Application. Details listed below.
- The Functionality Assessment area of the BUILDER web application has had Microsoft Silverlight removed. This update provides broader compatibility across browsers and no longer requires the use of Internet Explorer for interacting with Functionality Assessments.
- The Functionality Configuration Tool (Modules) has also been converted away from Microsoft Silverlight, allowing Functionality Assessments to be edited using browsers other than Internet Explorer. A link to the Modules page has also been added under Tools - Administration - Library - Modules, for ease of access for Master Planner accounts.
- The Scenario Management screen has had Microsoft Silverlight removed and all features of "New Management" and "Management" have been consolidated into a single updated "Management" screen. This update provides broader compatibility across browsers and no longer requires the use of Internet Explorer for interacting with Scenarios.
- A Scenario Results visualization capability has been added to the Scenarios management page. This offers an easy way to see the results of a Scenario at a glance. With this tool, users can get find details about the configuration settings used to generate the Scenario, and a summary of the Scenario results, list of all of the work items generated, as well as a detailed output display of FCI targeted Scenarios. Both the Work Item list and FCI Scenario results can be exported to Excel. - This feature has been postponed for a future release for optimized performance on medium to large datasets.
Component Section Display Units
- On the Component Section inventory page, quantities can now be displayed as rounded or un-rounded units (e.g. square feet, linear meters, etc...). Previously they were only displayed as rounded units.
Component Section Alternate ID
- A Component Section's Alternate ID can now be viewed and changed under the "General Information" tab on the Component Section inventory page.
Post updated on 12/3/2020. Changes in italics.