How do I copy Inventory from one building to another?
1. Go to the Building that you want to copy from.
2. Right click to get the drop down menu and select “Copy Inventory to Another Building.”
3. A new window pops up.
4. Select Existing Building.
5. When Existing Building is selected, a drop down menu for “Building to Copy to” appears. Select the building you want to copy the Inventory to.
6. Select the categories to be included.
7. Select Proceed. A “Copying Building Inventory” progress bar will appear.
8. After the copying is complete, a new window will appear stating that “copy of building inventory to template completed.”
See Copying Inventory for more information on copying inventory between buildings.